The Tariff includes room with complimentary breakfast.
Settlement of Bills
Bookings, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
- Bookings will be held provisionally up to a pre-specified cut-off date after which they will be released.
- Bookings confirmed only after 100% payment in advance.
- Rates subject to change without prior intimation.
- Any hike/s in Govt. taxes, the same would be charged accordingly over and above the room rates/ meals.
- 60 days or more notice = 90% refund.
- 30 days or more notice = 50% refund.
- 7 days or more notice = 10% refund.
- Less than 7 days’ notice = 0% refund.
Mandatory Requirement for Guests to Check-in
For Resident Indians
For Foreigners and Non-Resident Indians
Check-in and Check-out Timings
- Check-in Time – 11:00 AM and check-out time is 09:00 AM.
- Early check-in or Late check-out are subject to availability.
- Guaranteed early check-in or late check-out will be charged one night’s room rate.
Standard Room Occupancy Terms
- Standard occupancy 2 persons
- Maximum Occupancy
(Indicates capacity of the room – room tariffs are for double occupancy and extra persons are chargeable):
- Deluxe Room – 2 Adults.
- Luxurious Room – 3 Adults or a combination of Adult and Child totalling 3.
- Premium Room – 4 Adults or a combination of Adult and Child totalling 4.
- Charge for Additional Adult or Child (Age 12 and above) Occupancy – Rs 2000/- per night.
- Charge for Additional Child Occupancy (Age 6 and above to 11) – Rs 1000/- per night.
- Amendments to bookings are only permitted if advised over 30 days prior to arrival date and are subject to a 15% retention charge.
Additional Peak Season Terms (15th Dec to 31st Mar)
- Two nights minimum stay.
- Rooms are booked on a non-refundable basis subject to cancellation policy.
- No amendments are allowed to bookings.
The guest should obtain the keys from the reception. The key must be returned at the time of checkout. In case of loss or damage of key. Rs. 500/-shall be charged in the room bill.
Guests are requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or when going to bed. The hotel will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of resident’s goods or any other property not entrusted to the Management or for damage thereof whether due to neglect of hotel staff or agents or any other cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
Storing of Cinema films, Raw and Exposed inflammable material or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature in residential rooms or store is strictly prohibited.
Any amenities missing from respective rooms such as Face Towel, Hand towel, Bath Towel, Hair Dryer, Electric Kettle, Serving Trolley, Liquid Dispensers, AC and TV remotes will be charged to your account.
We request you to take utmost care of our linen. Damage to linen, mattress or towels resulting from the use of oils, makeup, shoe polish, blood etc., will result in a charge for the special cleaning, repair or replacement of the damaged article. Guest will be held responsible and will liable to pay for all loss or damage to the hotel property caused due to non-compliance of guest policies.
Guests are requested to use the laundry services. Washing of clothes in the room is strictly not permitted. Drying of wet clothes inside the room can damage the wooden fixtures and clothes hung from outside the room will be removed and no claims will be entertained.
Wireless Internet Access
Guests using our internet understand that they are fully responsible for using the internet in a responsible manner and also acknowledge that Matsya can bear no responsibility for any illegal or criminal activity as a result of inappropriate guest use. Being a remote location service of the internet depends on network provider i.e. BSNL.
All guest rooms are NON-SMOKING ZONE. Please smoke only in the non-public open spaces.
Dogs and other pets are not allowed.
As a courtesy to guests staying in the adjacent rooms, please do not play loud music or make loud sounds.
Visitors to the room are not permitted/ allowed. You are requested to meet them at the common area on the first floor or at Cafe 4 on the ground floor.
Please refrain from bringing any eatables from outside. Outside food is not permitted.
- Two wheelers and four wheelers are parked at guest’s risk.
- Two wheelers are not allowed beyond reception area.
- In case of any theft or damage the management or any of its employees shall not be held accountable.
The Company’s Lien on Visitor’s Luggage and belonging
In case of default in payment of dues by a guest, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belonging and to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at the time after the day of departure without reference to the party and appropriates the net sale proceeds towards amount due from the guest.
Government Rules and Regulations
Guests are requested to observe the Government Rules and Regulations in force from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms etc. Foreign Nationals must carry required documents/permits and present the same during check-in at the reception. Please note that without the necessary documents the check-in cannot be honoured.
The Management reserves the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his/her room at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate forth with. In default the Management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the guest from the room occupied by him/her. Last minutes cancellation shall not be entertained as per the company policy, and no refund shall be initiated or entertained. (For details on cancellation policy please check with our reservation team: email@example.com.
Relation between Company and Visitors
Nothing herein above shall constitute to be deemed to constitute any tenancy or sub-tenancy or any right of tenancy or sub- tenancy or any right or interest in the hotel premises or any part or portion thereof in favour of any guest or resident or visitor and company shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession and control of the whole of the hotel premises.
Amendment of Rules
The Management reserves right to add or alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules.
The rates, tariff and taxes are subject to change and the company cannot be held liable for any such change. If at any time, during the continuance of service, the performance in whole or in part, of any obligation under it shall be prevented or delayed by reasons of war, hostility, civil commotion, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, strikes, lockout or an act of God, etc., no claim for damages against the company in respect of such performance or delay in performance of the service can be claimed.
The laws of India govern the contract and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court at Port Blair.
Matsya (a unit of Island Quest) Shyam Nagar, Havelock No. 4, Swaraj Dweep, South Andaman, PIN 744211, Andaman and Nicobar Island.
Matsya (a unit of Island Quest)
Shyam Naga, Havelock No. 4,
South Andaman , PIN 744211
+91- 95318 56535